12 March 2009

Hooray, Paul's doing GREAT

I wasn't looking forward to going to the hospital this morning, Paul looked so bad when I left last night.

What a pleasant surprise when I walked in and he was sitting up, awake and asking where I was. His color is terrific and he has a BIG smile.

The doctor removed the ventilator this morning and he started to talk right away. His voice is a little horse but that will go away soon. They are removing tubes, wires, and medications systematically and getting him ready to be up in a chair later today. They expect him to be walking by tomorrow morning.

I haven't seen him look this healthy for well over a year. He's happy and animated. He's talking non-stop and cooperative. I am amazed and thankful for the huge blessings from our Heavenly Father.

I'll update again tomorrow but it can only be good news. Thanks to all our friends and family for the prayers and offers of help. We love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAH! We are so Happy for you and paul! That is terrific!! Yeppie!