21 March 2009

Good news and Bad news



The good news is that I've finally finished my new socks. They are bright enough to keep you awake at night. I think they will look good with jeans and my sandals.
The bad news is that Paul was having trouble breathing and he wanted to go to the hospital. The doctor doesn't think it's serious, just bronco-spasms (an asthma response in the lungs from all the irritation of surgery). They kept him overnight and are doing tests to eliminate everything else. He looks good and his blood oxygen is 95 or better.
Please don't worry or panic, I think everything is going to be just fine.

1 comment:

jeri said...

Love, love, love the socks! The colors are awesome!! One of these days when life settles down we need to get together, I really would love to take up knitting. I still covet the green blanket you made with at least three different yarns at the same time. I could use something to keep my hands busy when I am sitting around watching TV with my dad.

Glad Paul's surgery went well, and hope the newest developments resolve quickly. You guys are in my prayers. Hang in there. Love you. jeri