22 March 2009

Better News

We have a diagnosis. Paul has fluid in the sac holding the lungs (pleura, I think). Same problem as last March in Houston Texas. They will put a needle in his back today and remove it. It's preventing the lung from expanding and giving him shortness of breath. The fix is immediate and he should be home by tomorrow.

Sorry for the lack of details but I am using the worlds slowest internet access and I'm heading out the door to church and then off to the hospital, bye, Karen

1 comment:

Twinks said...

Karen,
Thanks for the update. Jerry told me lastnight that Paul was back in the Hospital. I pray this setback will not last long. Give Paul my love. My prayers go with you also. It take much courage and strength to handle what you are dealing with. I appreciate and love you.