02 March 2011

Woo-Hoo, progress

I'm getting hopeful again. I saw the pain management doctor yesterdays and made more progress. I'm now scheduled for a low back injection tomorrow. Follow-up on Tuesday. Injection in neck C5-6 bi-laterally Thursday. Follow-up for that on the next Tuesday!!!

Are you seeing a pattern here? Injections every Thursday (as long as they're helpful) and the follow-up for that the next Tuesday!

I don't need as much help in my neck as I do in the low back so it won't take long there. Unfortunately there is permanent nerve damage there, bummer.

Maybe that is daylight at the end of the tunnel, lol.

I sure have has a couple good days recently. Having some of the pain in my low back relieved has allowed me to walk around the RV park for 15 minutes without support. I've had more energy and accomplished more each day too. I'm so thankful to my Heavenly Father for his care and blessings, I AM RICH beyond my wildest dreams!!!

No comments: