24 March 2011

In Houston

We made it to Houston today. We made a brief stop in Tucson to play cards with good friends, Barb and Craig Stephens. What fun. We also got to see the little place they bought and fixed up for long stays in Tucson. (They are travelers at heart and will still be on the road in their motorhome.) They have 2 married sons in Tucson so they'll be there often and that's where we'll probably catch up with them.

I've been watching the blog about my (15 months) younger brother, Denny. You might remember that the last time we thought we were going to Houston, my brother had a turn for the worse and Paul and I drove to San Francisco. That was January 31st. Well, things are not looking too good. If you know him or are interested in what's happening, here is the blog address: http://dennytovey.blogspot.com His oldest daughter, Jennifer, keeps the blog updated.

Paul and I will visit Lyn for the weekend and start the 1490 mile drive back to Las Vegas on Monday. (I don't have a doctors appointment till April 7th.)

No comments: