03 February 2012

And The Verdict is...

TORN!!! I finally saw the orthopedic doctor this morning and he said my shoulder is torn and needs to be repaired. Earliest surgery available is Feb. 27th. Surprising development today. The doctor's office told me to make an appointment with my primary care doctor for pre-op tests. I called while I was waiting there and got a cancellation for 3pm today. Wow, that rarely happens. So, I got there and have already had an EKG and hold the paper work in my hand for chest x-ray and blood work. The wheels are finally turning, hooray!

Paul also got his MRI results 2 days ago...FROZEN SHOULDER... probably caused by the diabetes. He has a possibility of cure by having an injection and physical therapy. If that doesn't work, he'll need an arthroscopic surgery also.

Also, I did get my TMJ splint the other day and I have relief from jaw and headaches!

Surprisingly, also Paul got the report on his sleep study and they adjusted his C-Pap down from 15 to 11 because of his weight loss. Another move in the right direction.

No comments: