30 January 2012

More Medical update

Well, I hate to update the medical info since it's so incomplete.
In the last week or 2:
I've had my right thumb injected to ease the arthritis pain.
Paul had an MRI on his right shoulder (but no report till Feb 1st.)
I had an impression for a TMJ splint (probably finished Feb 1st)
I had an MRI of my left shoulder (and my report is Feb 3rd.)
Paul did another sleep study (he's lost enough weight that his C-PAP needs adjusting)
Paul had an x-ray of his lap-band to find a leak (which they didn't find yet)
In between we've seen a few movies: Hugo, War House, The Artist, and We Bought A Zoo (all were good)

That's it in a nutshell, discouraging to us both that we aren't home in Homer. The weather here is upper 60's to 70's, NOT pleasant to a hot body like me.

As soon as we can complete the necessary medical care, we'll be home.

No comments: