06 February 2011

Busy Week

Busy Busy!!!

Paul and I have been in San Francisco visiting Denny, Gilroy having dinner with Tim and Irene Day, Elk Grove celebrating Candy's birthday, Lake Mindon (just north of Sacramento) visiting with long time friends Sandi and Duane Talbot, and finally Paradise visiting my dad, Kimmie, Julie, and Kelsey and their families. All this between Tuesday and Saturday, see what I mean?

Oh, did I forget to mention that I spent 4 hours today with Kelsey and Kimmie's families watching the Super Bowl. AND, we rooted for Green Bay, HOORAY!!!

I'll do a little more visiting for a few days and then we'll meander back to Las Vegas for the next round of doctor's appointments. Tuesday is Paul's follow-up and Thursday is my first back injection. Pray for me.

1 comment:

Candy said...

Finally, All caught-up on the blog. Thank you Soooo much for my birthday!!! I will keep you in our prayers along side Denny and Papa :o) I love you!