07 May 2009

Arriving in Paradise (California, not Alaska)

We've traveled about 800 miles since leaving Las Vegas. All is well, Paul continues to thrive and we're both very happy.

Don't expect to hear much from us for several days. Today I start visiting with my 7 children and 27 grandchildren. I'm glad my dad reached his 80th birthday to give the family an excuse to have a reunion. (It usually takes a wedding or a funeral.)

It's Spring, get out and enjoy the weather. Get away from that addictive computer, lol.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Enjoy the time with your family. It's good to see that you are on your way home :O)

SOPHIE9910 said...

Karen, best wishes for a trip with laughs, sights, pleasures and health.
I'm inspired with your productions at WW.
Thanks, Dutchie
sophie9910@aol.com
or sendchocolates@aol.com