05 November 2010

MRI Today

That's kind of misleading. Yes, I did have the MRI today BUT the return appointment with the doctor for the report isn't until Nov. 18th. I've tried to get a cancellation and they're going to call if they get one. That sounds like "the check's in the mail".

Paul flew back to Homer yesterday (Thursday Nov 4th) to pick up his big dump truck and start winterizing all the heavy equipment. I really miss him and wish he could have handled being stuck here with me. I really could use his moral support. I'm hoping he'll finish before something serious happens for me (like back surgery).

The weather in Las Vegas has been unseasonably HOT and next week it's supposed to cool into the 60"s, Hooray for me!!! Life is good and the Lord has been generous in my life, I'm sorry to complain so much.

No comments: