24 November 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope everyone has an enjoyable and family filled day/weekend.

I'll be staying in the motor home, alone because I got sick Monday. I was running a fever Tuesday of 100' and today it's down to 99.2'. I was invited to Jennifer's (Paul's oldest daughter) house with her sisters but I'd hate to share my misery. I have been sneezing, coughing, nose running, and sinus headache. I have food to eat, vitamins to take, herb tea to drink and privacy for my sneezing etc. I will knit as I feel well enough and watch TV and nap. I'll be fine, REALLY.

Even though I'll be alone, I'm really thankful for all I've been given. I have 7 wonderful children, 28 cute/handsome and smart grandchildren, a healthy father still running a tractor and helping others at 82+yrs, and a caring & loving husband. (Who will be back in Las Vegas Monday, Nov. 29th.) And, no matter where I travel, I can always find friends and family at church.

No comments: