01 September 2010

Paradise to Las Vegas

Well, maybe that wasn't the best timing. Labor Day is in 5 days, and we're in Las Vegas. I'm hoping it's a quiet weekend. I think we'll just stay home and try to keep cool in the 105+ heat.

The visit with Candy was cut short because she got a new job, darn for me, good for her. I love her and missed my one-on-one time with her.

The drive from Paradise to LV took a little longer than expected. The steering stabilizer slipped and made it pull to the left. We spent the night in Bakersfield and spent the morning in repairs. It's fixed and just fine now.

More good news on the doctors visits. Paul saw the diabetes doctor and he's very pleased with the progress. Paul's A1c has improved and the doctor made NO changes in the medications. That's a big Hooray and one more hurdle done. That makes our return trip home look sooner rather than later!

Well, that's about it for now, pray for my survival in this heat. This is NOTHING like Alaska!!!

No comments: