12 October 2009

Continuing Saga











Well, as you can see, I've has a little time on my hands.
I've made 3 Lotus Leaf Neck Scarves, 1 pair of leg warmers, and a gray reversible scarf. There is something good that comes out of spending 3 1/2 days in an RV repair shop, lol.
We are currently in Grants Pass Oregon having our windshield replaced. We did visit with Kristi and the kids Thursday night till Sunday morning. The kids are great and Kristi looks healthy and happy.
HOPEFULLY the glass guy will get on the ball and get us on the road today. I made plans to play games with Bobby's family tonight. The glass guy said he'd be here at 4pm and Paul said that was TOO late. We'll see what happens, so far no word and it's after 10am.

1 comment:

Susan Wise said...

Beautiful.You do such nice work. I should have brought cotton yarn to Mazatlan. It's sitting on my guestroom bed where I threw it out of my suitcase in favor of a Knitpicks Christmas kit. grrrrr