30 July 2009

Slacker Mentality

Here I am sitting & knitting and staying quiet & peaceful.

I have been asked to sit with a couple older people that were dying. It is a great service to keep them company and relieve the family for a little break. I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve and get over my own sad past.

Paul has been serving visitors by taking them fishing. Now the boat is "broken" but it's only a temporary set-back. I think it's the alternator or batteries. He has an appointment with a Russian man that will help him troubleshoot the issue.

Not a very exciting blog post but that's the way it's been going this last month or so. We are planning a trip to Anchorage this month (August) to drive Gloria (a friend here in Homer) up for a surgery and shop at Costco. Maybe life will get more exciting between now and then, lol.

No comments: