06 April 2009

Paul's improving

Paul's still in the rehab hospital. He is improving everyday. He is nearing the end of his antibiotics too. They took more blood to test for bugs and update his antibiotic plan.

On Friday I took Tucson to the vet for a check-up and update her shots. The rehab hospital let her come to visit Paul. She seemed happy to see him as she lie down next to him on his bed. I'll probably take her again this week.

Paul has a busy schedule with all the meds and physical therapy. He has worked out a couple dates with me to see videos. I bought him 007-Quantum of Solace and Australia (which we both enjoyed and shared with a couple other patients).

The doctor came in today and they're trying to decide when would be best for Paul to be released. He said Paul would probably know when he was ready to go home. Life is good and getting better and we have been continually blessed. I don't even have anything to ask for in my prayers, they have been provided before I need it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to get those movies! I absolutely loved the first james bond, and I had just had sam when the second one came out so I fell asleep when we saw in the theatre.