13 May 2007

We had Lunch with Kristi, Rochelle, Shaela, and Alyssa last week while in Portland. What a surprise.

Kristi brought Earl and charlie
Shaela brought her little girl and boy with the brand new 1 week old baby boy.
The girls looked good and it was fun to catch up on the familys.

The last picture is of me with the corsage that my daughters bought for me for Mother's day. Can you believe it lasted 2 weeks and I wore it to church today? (The picture isn't good because I took it myself, close-up. That's all the longer my arms are and it's too close!)


We drove to Tacoma Washington Saturday night and will be here for 2 or 3 days. We'll visit a sister-in-law and Baja buddies, Bob and Patty. We have a little shopping to do before the last 2600 miles to Homer.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: