21 December 2010

2550 miles in 12 days

I only have a minute. Paul and I left Las Vegas after church on Sunday (Dec 12th) and headed to Paradise to spend a few days with 4 of my daughters and surprise my dad for his 82nd birthday (and boy, was he ever surprised).
We left there Saturday to spend the afternoon and evening with Candy. Sunday morning we went to church and left for Las Vegas (on our way to Hurricane Utah). 2 short stops in LV to pick up Paul's prescriptions and see my chiropractor before heading to Hurricane.

Paul's brother has an appointment in Thousand Oaks for minor back surgery and I need to take care of his wife, Deb. She's the one with the major back surgery a few weeks ago and is still in bed. So, Paul and Jerry will leave today and come back Thursday (if all goes well).

Friday we'll drive back to Las Vegas just in time for Christmas with Paul's daughters, Jennifer, Rachel, Sara, and Leslie.

Whew, busy-busy 2 weeks but rewarding to see family and help where needed. We have been well blessed.

Merry Christmas to all and remember the reason for this holiday.

Love to all,
Karen and Paul

No comments: