28 January 2009

Happy in Paradise

I've spent the last 2 weeks visiting all 5 of my beautiful daughters. Unfortunately I only got 2 days with Candy in Fresno and Kristi spent a day visiting here from Portland Oregon.

Good news, the girls are all well, healthy and have BEAUTIFUL children. I did get to spend a little time in the pool with several grand kids.

I have also spent 6 days total (2 at a time) going to Cottonwood (Red Bluff) California visiting my best friend, Joy. We knit, crocheted, quilted and ran errands. We even saw a movie, Twilight, which I'd missed up till now. She took me to the Quilters Guild meeting the other night and I learned much about quilting. The ladies were friendly and helpful. They have a big quilt show coming up this spring (wish I was going to be there). I'm excited to get back home and start quilting with the fabric she sent home with me.

Still no news on Paul's health. He's holding his own but it doesn't appear that he's received the hoped for improvement. His Dr's appointment isn't until February 13th. More after that happens.

No comments: